Welcome to Agra Balti House, one of Basingstoke's longest running Indian Restaurant, established in 1983. Come and experience real Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine prepared by our award winning chef.
Our aim is to provide high standard of food and service to our customers, and our strength lies in our experience, competence, and efficiency.
We hope you will enjoy the specialities prepared by our chef along with traditional cuisines from the land of Agra.
You know you are in need for a good curry! We deliver delicious food straight to your doorstep in Basingstoke.
Simply select "Delivery" at the checkout screen and we hope you'll appreciate our food delivery service.
· Please don't come to the restaurant if you, or any members of your household have any COVID symptoms, e.g. high temperature, continuous cough etc
· We have reduced the number of people allowed on the premises to maintain social distance, so please try to book in advance to guarantee a table
· Everyone coming into Agra will need to provide us with their contact details, which we will keep safe and confidential for 21 days then destroy. They are only used track and trace if they are needed
· You may be asked to wait outside, whilst me make sure your table is ready, please do this maintaining social distance
· Please use the hand sanitiser upon entry, try not to touch anything you don’t need to
· Please try to maintain at least 1 meter distance, remain seated, your orders will be taken, delivered and paid for at the table
· Please use the toilet one at a time
Food prepared here may contain or have come in contact with...
Peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, soybeans, milk, eggs, cereals containing gluten, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, mustard, lupin, celery, celestial, Sulphur dioxide.